Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Belly

So, my pants are getting a little tighter and soon I'll have to wear one of those belly bands or rubberband my buttons together. I was orignally thinking I was looking forward to the belly but then it occured to me that I am not a cute little petite gal that just grows a beach ball in front. As a friend of mine said "it just looks like I ate too many twinkies". I am now putting lotion on every morning to ward off the dreaded stretch marks. Those are not what I would consider cute. Hmmm...I think I'll need to go maternity clothes shopping very soon. I'm skeptical but I'll keep an open mind and just try and avoid the moo-moos. On a good note, I don't really "feel" pregnant. I have to admit I have gotten used to my husband cooking dinner so I'm hesitant to be too perky again, but I hear the next few months are supposed to be great. I hope so! We shall see...

1 comment: