Tuesday, April 6, 2010

39 weeks!


Above is me this morning- 39 W, 1 D


Ok, so I'm still pregnant. I went for another appointment hoping for good news but alas I'm still one 1-2 cm dilated and only 50% effaced. The baby is still pretty high so looks like I've got a little bit to go yet. But, I've been laboring under the impression that my due date was April 15th and apparently its April 12th. Not that it means much, but I'll take a few days! So, my next week's appointment is one day past full term and I'm having an ultrasound, non-stress test, and hopefully one last exam (before the numerous you endure during labor) if he hasn't come yet. At that point she'll determine whether or not to induce me or just let me stay pregnant. Ugg. But, it's getting close!


Today's stats:

BP: 108/78 (lower than usual for me but the nurse says usually a nice day brings out low BP)
Davis HR: 130 (the gal had to chase him all over to get that today. She really made him work)
Dilated: 1-2 cm
Effaced: 50%
Weight: 29 lbs (still under 30!- just barely)

No comments:

Post a Comment