Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Davis is home.


















Soon I will write my birth story. But, not right now. I've got a baby that needs to be fed and we haven't quite gotten that figured out. The birth story was not as we anticipated- more like an abbreviated version but for most of you that read this on any kind of regular basis, you know what happened already anyway! The hospital was glorious. 3 days of nurses, staff, and family getting you whatever you need. I kind of wish I could have stayed longer but was certainly glad to get home.
Now we're a little more at ease and have finally started our own little family. Above are some pics of the last few glorious, emotional, painful, and surreal days of our lives coming home from the hospital through today. Enjoy. He's cute, right? I think so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment