Friday, February 5, 2010

I love my friends!


Lots of my friends & family have been really good to me during this whole pregnancy deal. There's an awful lot of stuff this kid needs and a lot of advice I sure could use. (then there's the stuff I don't need but is so darn cute, I just don't care and love it anyway!) I think I get a box of baby goodies from Randa every other week. The already mommies give me advice whenever I ask for it and often in great detail which is much appreciated. How do I know what I'm doing? Learn on the job I suppose. But, its good to hear the down and dirty so at least I'm as prepared as I can be.
Last night I went to dinner with one of my best friends from high school, Christi. She gave me a fantastic early shower gift. I think it's so cute and just my style. It will even match with most of my clothes. I realize some folks may not think of that- but this is something I'm going to use a lot so I may as well get once that suites me! Its pictured above...isn't it cute??!! I made Matthew put it together when I got home last night at 9:30. He thought I was crazy. I found one of my cats in it this morning. He must have thought it was cute too :)


1 comment:

  1. So cute! Wish I could be there to help out, but as a DINK (duel income no kids), not sure what advice I can give, but I would try :). You are going to be the most prepared and cute mommy.

    Love you,
    Court

    ReplyDelete