Monday, March 1, 2010

Baby Shower









I had a really great time at my baby shower this weekend. About 25 gals showed up. Two of my best friends even flew in. Adriane came from Tampa and Courtney surprised me by coming in from Houston! Thanks so much to everyone that helped! Everything tasted great and looked beautiful. The centerpiece above was made by Lauren McElroy. She's very crafty. Stacy headed up the shower and was assisted by Christi & Shannon. Thanks for Linda (Shannon's mom) for letting us use her house. I think my favorite thing there were the peanut buttr balls. YUM! There were so many gifts, I was sweating through my dress by the time I was done opening presents! This kid is going to have so many clothes, I'm going to have to use his closet and overflow into the guest! Thanks everyone. Here's a few pics.






No comments:

Post a Comment