Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Festivities.







Yet another weekend of a little outdoor fun around town...nothing too exciting but its nice to get out and about while the weather's nice. Saturday morning we spent another morning at the Carmel Farmer's Market. We got lots of veges and I've decided to try one new vendor each weekend. This weekend we got a little brick of peanut butter fudge. Yummmm. Saturday evening Aunt Nancy was exhibiting at the "Art of Wine" in downtown Carmel. She'd been asked to make a ginormous wine bottle of mosaic. I know there's a word for the size of this bottle but I can't remember what it is. Anyway- it fits like 10 bottles of wine. This is what I need for summers spent on the back porch! We cocktailed on Tom's back deck (that overlooks downtown Carmel) and went paroozing around Carmel's Main Street. Sunday was Matthew's very first Father's Day. Davis got him a book called "I Love Daddy" to read to Davis in the evenings. What a sweet little boy. Sunday morning Davis was up early so we decided to have a Father's Day Breakfast at Bubs, our favorite local breakfast spot. We hung around and watched soccer in the afternoon and went to my parents for a cookout (I had to spend a little time with MY daddy that day). All in all it was a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment